Ten Reasons You Need A Mobile Business Card
- Your mobile business card is sent instantly to the contact and is saved. Forget email spam filters, postage, or traditional business card which are usually discarded.
- Are you looking for a new way to catch a contact’s attention? While people are generally preoccupied with their daily grind, they will always open a text message.
- Help save the environment! The mobile business card is green. Traditional business cards, brochures, and pamphlets generally get tossed in the garbage. A text message is digital which means it’s green.
- Text messages are opened 95% and read of the time. Compare that to email that is opened, at best, 25% of the time. This means your information will be read by your contact almost immediately.
- Successfully market yourself or your business to your personal network, at a conference, event, tradeshow, or any business function.
- Send your mobile business card to those who desire a positive relationship with you and want to do more business, as your contact information will always be resident in their phone.
- Instantly notify your contacts of upcoming events, reminders, or important dates.
- Automatically build a database of phone numbers. The mobile business card will capture the phone number of every recipient.
- It’s compatible with Excel for Data Management. You can export your collected phone numbers into Excel or any other contact system such as Outlook, Salesforce, etc.
- Place a text to action on your direct mail, newspaper, radio or TV ads and you will know that day which advertising is reaching your target market and which is not producing a return on your investment.
Call us today at 888.544.0503 for a discussion on how this can work for you!